Wednesday, January 26, 2011

A Brief History- Before We Were Mr. & Mrs.

Since I have now successfully procrastinated starting a blog for over 3 years since we have been married you now get these lovely super long posts of highlights of the years past. This first segment I like to call courtship to engagement....Enjoy!

While this isn't a picture of our first date, Mason is wearing the same shirt he had on the day he caught my eye for the first time, while serving lasagna at a Relief Society dinner.


The Annual Film Festival at our church, one of my favorite dates.

Mason came to cheer me on while running the Rock N Roll Marathon in San Diego.

Dodger Night, one of my favorite pictures because it captures one of the best things about my now husband. He can seriously make me laugh!


This was taken the day we got engaged, when we went to announce it to friends!


Engagement photos by the talented Mark Owens.







































No comments:

Post a Comment