Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Independence Day!

The 4th of July. One of my favorite holidays for so many reasons. # 1 is that I truly love our country and feel so blessed to live here. I also happen to love fireworks, barbecues and warm summer nights so I look forward to this day every year. We were barely back from our trip so we had a very mellow day but it was so much fun.

We were invited by a good friend to a block party here in Long Beach and it was a blast. Delicious food, a great fireworks show, family & friends. Couldn't ask for anything more.




Baby Gus and Dog Gus were troopers. Neither one of them were even scared of all the noise from the fireworks.
And can we just take a minute to talk about this double chin action happening in this photo. I mean are you kidding me with how cute this kid is!


No comments:

Post a Comment