Thursday, October 17, 2013

I am 30 ! ? !

So I am 30 and I am actually feeling pretty good about it. I remember thinking that 30 was such a big deal and while I still think it is, for different reasons that before. I am in such a good place with everything. I am very happy with my family, my jobs, my spirituality, just my life in general. It's been a crazy ride getting here, but I am excited to be 30.

Enough talk! So for my birthday I was spoiled rotten, as per usual by my hubby. The weekend before my birthday, he surprised my by flying my besties into town and sending us to the Taylor Swift concert. I mean.....




 On my actual birthday he watched the baby while I got a massage and a mani pedi. Then we all went to the beach. That night we went out to a fancy shmancy steak dinner, which was outrageously delicious, especially the mac & cheese.





 I am 30 ! ? !


1 comment: