Thursday, February 24, 2011

Funny Dogs and Ghost Cows

So a large part of my life these days is spent walking my two dogs. Jax recently had surgery on his knee and in order to build up his muscle mass and for his knee to properly heal he needs to be walked twice a day for 45 minutes. My dogs are hilarious and I love my daily walks with them. Walking any two dogs can be tricky but two male dogs keeps me on my toes. We pretty much have the routine down, I just have to be careful that when one lifts his leg, the other is not also sniffing the same tree..or this happens.

The other excitement in my week came in the form of a phone call from my sister in law late on Tuesday. She asked me to fill in for her as an assistant to the stylist on a Adidas photo shoot in Camarillo. The location was called the "Scary Dairy" and is an abandoned dairy that is supposedly haunted by ghost cows. While I didn't have any run ins with ghost cows, I did learn that fake snow is the stickiest substance on earth and near impossible to remove from shoes and clothing and that after the big mess that mud can rain can cause, it can also bring some beautiful things.

No comments:

Post a Comment