Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Something I Love

So one thing that I just love is flowers! Weddings, baby showers, whatever it is. If I get to spend a morning walking around the LA Flower Mart, sign me up! So last week we had a little celebration at our church in honor of the birthday of one of the largest women's organizations in the world, The Relief Society, which I am blessed to be a part of. We did a vintage, wildflower feel and my friend snapped a few photos for me of the final product. At the end of the night, we sent home little bunches of the centerpieces with each one of the women who attended. Such a fun event!
Just for fun here are few of my favorites from past events...

Summertime wedding and I absolutely love the flowers she chose!

One of my favorite weddings because I got to be really creative. Serene I adore you, "All I know is I don't want pink!"
This wedding was like a flashback to my own(great minds must think alike), classic red and white roses. So gorgeous.
Fall "bohemian" baby shower. Fall colors are so rich and I got to play with mixing in dried flowers with live which was fun.
This baby shower was all about the purple and while I love lavender I wanted to mix it up. I then fell in love with these beauties: stock, boring name but beautiful flowers.

2 comments:

  1. Awww, Chels! Memories :) I absolutely loved the bouquets you did for our wedding! And the centerpieces! You are so talented :) And yes, great minds do think alike ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a personal affinity for the last one. :)

    ReplyDelete