Saturday, April 2, 2011

Hitting Cars and Getting Cars

So driving Mason all over LA turned out not to be too bad. I felt like I am finally learning my way around LA a little better which is nice, but I also learned that the more you drive, the more likely it is that you will get in an accident. Yes, that is right. While driving Mason home one night from Santa Monica we were rear ended. Mason is okay (thank goodness!) but I have some serious neck pain. I have been seeing a great dr and he is hopeful in a few weeks I should start feeling better. I am over having a perma-headache! We are having an attorney handle all of this mess, but still just another thing to add to our plate. Grr.

Now on to some good news. Drum roll please.....We bought a new car! It is a 2006 Toyota Prius. After months of research, looking and thinking we finally did it. We are so excited! It is a great car and we will save about a billion dollars in gas now that Mase is driving a prius instead of his truck. Which reminds me, anyone interested in buying a Toyota Tacoma?

No comments:

Post a Comment