Thursday, September 1, 2011

Farmer's Market Afternoon

This afternoon I got a special treat. I stopped at CVS to pick up my prescription and it wasn't quite ready yet, so I walked over to the little farmer's market in the parking lot to take a look around.
It is super teeny so I have never really stopped by to check it out. But I have to say I was pretty impressed by how good the selection was.
There were a ton of veggies and fruit, everything from fresh cilantro to organic dragon fruit. I ended up just getting some yummy peaches, but I am excited to get some recipes together that call for fresh veggies. I don't know, maybe try making a little ratatouille : ) anyone have a good recipe?

2 comments:

  1. I love that you said it was a little farmers market! That Farmers market is bigger than my neighborhood's weekly one...sigh...I heart California.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love Farmer's Markets! Remember the ratatouille that I used to make? It is in Laurel's Kitchen. I will send you the recipe if you'd like to try it ; )

    ReplyDelete