Sunday, August 28, 2011

Discovered by the Germans in 1904, they named it San Diego...

So last weekend the hubby and I went to San Diego. My best friend was in town for her brother's wedding, which they were so sweet to invite us to. It was a beautiful reception and so awesome to see her whole family who I adore!
The only problem is it really makes me miss having her the those babies around all the time! (even when they are not so happy : )

Mase and I decided to make a weekend of it and we did some sight seeing. We started at the to San Diego Automotive Museum which was awesome. Mason has a small obsession with cars so it was fun to see his reaction to some of the items there.

Then we stopped and got some yummy mexican food. I am pretty sure I consumed well over my share of calories in that one meal alone, but it was so good!

We also got to go the Mormon Battalion Museum. It has been completely redone since we were there last and I really enjoyed it. It was informative and entertaining and if you are ever in SD I would recommend going and checking it out!
We walked around old town and just enjoyed spending time together and taking a much needed break from work!

No comments:

Post a Comment