Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Day of Love!

Before I start my Day of Love post, I have to get mushy for a second. I am so grateful for the wonderful man that I am lucky to be married to. We are a perfect match, a great team, and I grow more in love with him everyday. Love you hubby!

Alright, now on to the fun stuff! This year our Valentine's Day was all a surprise, planned by my awesome hubby! All I was told was the general attire I should wear for the evening & what time to be ready....We started with an amazing dinner at Joe's on Abbot Kinney, a favorite of ours from our days in Venice. Seriously their mushroom ravioli is the most delicious thing on the planet!Then we headed to the Santa Monica Pier for....drumroll please....It was such an awesome show! I hadn't heard much about it, so I didn't really know what to expect, but it was very entertaining. I spent the night in complete awe of these acrobats and performers, gasping every time they sent a man flying through the air. Seriously, if you have never been to a Cirque du Soleil show, you have to go!! It was such an amazing night, and a perfect way to spend our Valentine's Day! We had to take the classic shot in from of the the big top : )
Also, a fun side note (Mase was so puzzled at how excited I was) we saw Steve Urkel at the show! He was there on a date so I didn't harass him, but I was so stoked to see him. I live in LA, I have run ins with famous people all the time, but it is really funny to me which ones I get genuinely excited about. I have to say its usually the people from movies & shows that I watched as a kid (ie. Uncle Jesse from Full House & Steve Urkel from Family Matters). Anyways, hope you all had a great Day of Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment