Monday, February 27, 2012

Vegas Weekend

Last weekend was just what the doctor ordered! I got to spend the weekend in Vegas with some of my best friends from college. It was a weekend full of sleeping in, watching girlie movies, eating delicious food, mani pedis, talking, laughing, shopping and eating some more.
We also celebrated this fabulous lady's birthday! And I was introduced to a delicious little place called Nothing Bundt Cakes...seriously so yummy! I want some right now!

I don't usually enjoy driving. Living in LA, with traffic and everything I always prefer that someone else takes the wheel, but on road trips I don't mind it. It can be very peaceful and this roadtrip was great.
On the way up I listened to a book on tape by Lee Child who is one of my fave authors right now. And on the way home I just listened to music. I am kind of obsessed with the song Safe & Sound off the Hunger Games Soundtrack, so that got played a lot on the drive home. So pumped for that movie!

1 comment: