Friday, June 1, 2012

Date Nights

So we love our date nights around these parts. Traditional or not. For date night last week we went to dinner with friends.
This is only my second time to Yard House and I have to say I have really enjoyed the food both times. But of course the company was the best part!

This weekend we met up with some family that was in town and went to Go Kart World. Fun Fact: Mason and I went on our very first date at Go Kart World in Jan of 2007. Needless to say it has a very special place in our hearts! It was a ton of fun!
The bumper cars were absolutely hilarious. All of the pictures were super blurry..sorry..but I had to throw one in. These two boys were cracking me, going full speed trying to see what damage they could do. I think it is just human nature that brothers always act like teenagers when they get together. Anybody else find this to be true?


No comments:

Post a Comment