Thursday, May 31, 2012

Dog & Truck Show

So this is a little delayed, but a couple weekends ago Mase entered his truck in his first show. It was a small show, but it was really nice.


Great cars, beautiful location, perfect weather and good food. But my favorite part was that at the same location there also just happened to be a dog show going on. What are the chances? 

I have never seen a dog show and it was very interesting to watch. Gus made a few friends. 

And these basset hounds are amazing. Their mile long ears are as soft as velvet and I mean are you kidding me with those droopy eyes!

It was a super fun day for the both of us. Mase got to show off his truck. People seemed to have liked it, since he won a trophy. I got to play with a bunch of dogs. Win. Win. Win. 


1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a perfect day for you two. Glad to see you're getting out and having some fun.

    ReplyDelete