Friday, August 3, 2012

Family Time in the Bay

So after playing in Long Beach for the week, my sister and I drove up to northern california to visit our the rest of our family. It was so much fun.

 First off, we got to see the Mack side of the family at a huge pool party at my aunt & uncle's house. We spent hours swimming, eating bomb bbq, and listening to crazy stories about my dad and his siblings when they were growing up. Wow.
My gorgeous aunt & cousin sneaking in the back...
 Jasper was loving the pool. 
Patting my face means he loves me. :)
 Little brother silliness. 
 All the cousins!

We also got to visit the Martinez side of the family..ie. my Grandma Esther. 
 My 83 year old grandma is an avid walker (she also has free weights she uses at home, yeah she is pretty awesome) and we always take a stroll around her neighborhood when we visit.
 4 generations. 
This was the first time she met her first great grandson. Look at those smiles!
Of course we had to make time to have dinner at our favorite chinese place. 
If you are ever in the teeny tiny town of Pinole, make sure you go to Hunan Villa!
Exhausting and way too short, but such a fun trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment