Saturday, December 1, 2012

A Weekend In AZ

A weekend trip to AZ is always jam packed with family and friends and this trip was no exception. The  original reason for the trip was for a C10 get together in Phoenix with Mason's car buddies and the Good Guys car show. But of course my amazing in laws took the opportunity to throw me a baby shower. (Which I took absolutely no pictures of, grr)
It was so sweet of them and it was so much fun. We had Mi Amigo's catering, which means I go to chow down on the best chips & salsa, bean mini chimis and of course green corn tamales!

The rest of the trip was spent relaxing, hanging out with family and of course shopping. I had awesome luck at Last Chance and scored a ton of cute shoes.


And I got to pick up our fancy, schmancy art work done by a talented young lady who lives in Mesa. They turned out so darling and I am thinking I want to hang them in the nursery.



2 comments:

  1. I LOVE that artwork.Where did you get those?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right?! To die for cute. You totally need one of Parker! Her name is Paige Christensen and she lives out in AZ, but you can email her (paigealexc@gmail.com) photos and she can mail you the art. If you want to see some of her other work (she does little family portraits too), I follow her on instagram. She is @paigechristensen.

    ReplyDelete