Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Trial Run

You can never be totally ready to have a kid, but babysitting our nephew for a weekend sure is a good way to get some practice in!

This little man is the happiest boy ever, which makes it pretty easy and I am hoping our little one takes after him!

He came out with us on our date night to Cafe Rio. 
Dog Gus loved all the cheerios and goldfish baby Gus would "share" with him. As soon as the high chair came out, 100% of his attention was on Gus. 
To say that he loves his Uncle Mason is such an understatement. He is kind of obsessed with him. Whatever Mase was doing, he wanted to be a part of. Even a little P90X action. So hilarious.  
While it was exhausting chasing him around all day, I have to say it makes me so excited for our little one. I mean he is just my nephew and I am so in love with him, I can't even imagine how much love I will have for the one I cooked in my belly. Ok, last dose of cuteness....

No comments:

Post a Comment