Sunday, November 10, 2013

Phoenix 6 Month Photos

Since my baby boy is turning 9 months old this week, I figured I should finally post his 6 months photos.

This little boy makes my heart melt every single day. I am so grateful to be his mama and to help guide him as he grows into this amazing little person. It is amazing to be a witness as he experiences the world for the first time and to see him develop his own personality and ideas. He is thoughtful and stubborn and sweet and hilarious. He has always been a very vocal baby and loves experimenting with his sounds. His favorite so far is the growl, probably because I laugh so hard every time he does it!

Here are just a few of my favorites from our little 6 month photo shoot with our favorite Taylor Catherine Photography!




















2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh. These photos are ADORABLE!!! Phoenix is so stinkin cute. I love the ones where you are reading to him. So precious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. he's so beautiful! i love all these photos!

    ReplyDelete