Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Couponing & Stray Cats


So another exciting thing in my life is that I have started clipping coupons. After Mason had me watch some episodes of Extreme Couponing, I signed up to get the Sunday paper. I don't know if any of you have watched that show, but it really is extreme. While I don't have any plans to go buy thousands of tubes of toothpaste at once, I have taken advantage of some seriously good deals. Since I started clipping coupons I have saved an average of 50% off my grocery bill as well as getting many drug store items (deoderant, razors, shampoo) for 80% off to FREE. It is actually pretty fun and I would reccomend you try it. My coupon binder:


Let me start out by saying that I really am my mother's daughter. I have always loved animals, but not until lately have I really thought that it was such a big part of who I am. As circumstances would have it, I recently became the rescuer and foster care for a mom and 5 baby kittens. I am getting assistance from a local cat rescue for vaccinations and placement but I figured this is good as place as any to say I am looking for homes for each one of them! I have 2 all gray, one male, one female (pictured here).

I have 3 grey and white all female.

The mom is about a year old and she is long hair grey and white.


Seriously, the photos do not do them justice, they are even cuter in person. They are sweet and affectionate, litter box trained and current on vaccinations. Let me know if are interested!

3 comments:

  1. so I have to admit, I don't really like cats. BUT, I LOVE kittens. They are so so so cute. You are so sweet to take them in, give them some needed tlc, and try to find them homes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um do you remember when Duffy followed you home from school? I always knew you would be an animal sanctuary. LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you Chelsea. You know the little female gray kitten with the beautiful blue eyes keeps sending me the message that she wants to live in Utah : )(I have always wanted a gray kitten!)

    ReplyDelete