Tuesday, May 10, 2011

A Trip to Dallas

So this post is very bittersweet for me. So a few weeks ago my best friend moved to Texas. Her and her husband bought a house just outside of Dallas and her husband drove their cars out (with his parents) and they decided it would be better for us to fly out with the twins rather than endure 3 days in a car. This meant that I got to tag along to help out. All I am going to say is, travelling with twins is hard work and I will never be annoyed at a baby crying on an airplane again.



Besides the challenge of flying with 6 month olds, the trip was amazing. Dallas is such a friendly place! I got to help her move into her beautiful new house and be a part of this exciting time for her.


I also got to see another good college friend who lives closeby, which was awesome. Thank you Laura for making the drive out!


The bitter part of this all is that for the past 10 years of our friendship we have never lived more than 30 minutes from each other. It is going to be a tough transition to say the least. So here is to you and the boys...Miss you guys!

2 comments:

  1. the twins are so big! but that house is pretty sweet, glad you got to see Laura!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Couldn't love you any more than I do. Thank you for being there for us. Miss you.

    ReplyDelete