Tuesday, May 10, 2011

What do you do when you are bored with your hair?

So I have a complicated relationship with my hair. But honestly, what girl doesn't? Since the end of high school I have had the same hair. Long with long layers. There was a stint for a while where it was black, but my hair is naturally dark brown, so its not too much of a stretch. This is who I am and how I am most comfortable: Last year, I was so over my long boring hair that I chopped it all off. While it looked fine, I never quite felt like myself and was very anxious for it to grow out. So this time around I was feeling very bored with hair again and instead of chopping it off, I got bangs. Woah. Now I really don't look like myself. What do you think...is it me?


I seriously have not had bangs since forever. The last time that I had bangs I was little. Like this little: I think my last bang phase ended at about 6 years old. Now it is a little hard to see my bangs, but they are there (I am the one in knee socks, closest to the bear holding my breath).

2 comments:

  1. whoa! That is a totally different look on you. But, I honestly think you are a supermodel no matter what you do with your hair or whatever type of outfit you have on. You're someone who can rock anything and make it work. I think the bangs are a fun change for a little while. They grow out much faster than your whole head of hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it...you are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete