Friday, October 14, 2011

Best Birthday Ever!!

Let me start out by saying that my husband is a great gift giver. Ever since we were dating he has given me the most sweet and thoughtful gifts. His knew I love flowers and he would always pick a few on his way to my house for a date. So cute. Sorry for the sidetrack, but it was a long winded intro to say that for my birthday this year my hubby gave me a plane ticket to Dallas to visit my best friend. This by itself was the best gift ever, but then our husbands got together and got us each a ticket to the Taylor Swift concert at Cowboys Stadium. I was completely blown away! So this past weekend I got to enjoy my birthday gift!
Cowboys Stadium is amazing and Taylor put on such a fun show! Her voice was beautiful, her wardrobe was to die for, not to mention the fireworks, acrobats and floating balconies. She played for almost 3 hours and I loved every minute of it.
As a side note: I would like to take this opportunity to say that I have a small obsession with Taylor Swift. I think that she is extremely talented. Her songs are so honest and I love that she writes them herself. She can also handle herself when it comes to instruments, I mean that night alone she played the guitar, banjo, piano and ukulele. She is classy and acts her age and it is so refreshing to me to see her succeed and still be genuine and nice. Okay, rant over. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment