Monday, September 10, 2012

Little Baby Wright

I have been slacking on the blog lately, but I promise I have a really good reason. I know the title gave it away but...we are having a baby!!

Our baby boy is due in February and we could not be more excited about it! We feel incredibly blessed and grateful for this miracle. It is truly humbling. That said, I have to admit that being pregnant has totally rocked my world. I am amazed at how immediate the change is. Your body is just totally taken over. It is amazing and exhilarating and terrifying (and nauseating) all at once. Elastic pants here I come!

2 comments:

  1. it's a boy! that's so exciting!! and people mock stretchy pants, but they are the best thing ever. hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAAAAAHHHH!!! Congratulations you guys!!! A sweet boy :) You two are going to be amazing parents to that little guy ;) And double yay for stretchy pants. They really are so comfortable. Love you! And am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete