Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Trucks & Quads & Other Manly Things

So I realize that this blog is mostly about me and the things I am doing, which most of the time include my husband. However, we both have varied interests, which we love sharing with each other, but sometimes we like to do things on our own. Shocking, I know! So this means that sometimes the fun things that he does don't make it on the blog if I don't do them with him, sorry honey! So I am gonna give a quick update on the fun things Mase has been up to. Because I know you are interested in his adventures too. : ) 

He loves the dunes. Glamis to be exact. He loves riding quads and sand cars, sleeping under the stars, eating dinty moore beef stew and making jokes around the campfire. He has made a ton of trips out there this year and it is never enough!



He loves classic cars. Ever since I have known him he has talked about owning and customizing his dream car/truck. So recently he finally found it*. After a ton of work over at Del's Shop it is finally home. It is a great truck and he has loved cruising it around. 



The icing on the cake was when he was contacted by his favorite magazine Street Trucks, who wanted to shoot the truck for an upcoming issue. He is beyond excited. 

*I also know that his dream car/truck changes on a daily basis so I am sure this is just the beginning of many to come. I look forward to years of buying, fixing, and selling cars and a garage full of projects!

This post would not be complete without these pics. Turns out Mase isn't the only boy in our house who loves cruising in the truck!


No comments:

Post a Comment