Saturday, April 28, 2012

Good Waffles & Goodbyes

Our good friends are moving. Boo!
But they are moving to one of my favorite places, Connecticut. Yay!

As a goodbye/going away party they had a bunch of friends go to dinner at Roscoe's Chicken & Waffles. Yeah you heard me.

After living in LA for 7 years it is crazy to say, but this was actually my first time having chicken & waffles. Verdict? Pretty dang good. I love the sweet and salty combo and their mac & cheese was awesome. Only downside...it is very heavy food, lets just say I definitely made sure to go for a run the next day to try to burn off some of those calories!

Sad to see our friends leave, but excited for their new adventure out east. Just gives us another reason to take a trip out to the east coast.
                               We are going to miss you Rosells!

No comments:

Post a Comment