Sunday, November 25, 2012

5 years? Say What?!

Time really does fly when you are having fun because I cannot believe that it has been 5 years since I married this guy.


To celebrate we spent the day out at Oak Glen picking apples and enjoying the little colonial town.






 How hilarious is this? This guy really stands by his product! ; )



 Lucky for Mason, we drove the prius, or I would have sweet talked him into buying me some of this gorgeous wood for my next project.



After we ate some good ole home cooking we then headed back to Long Beach for the main event.....
 BAND OF HORSES! It was such an amazing show in a really awesome venue in San Pedro. They played all my favorite songs and we were in absolute heaven!

It was a great day celebrating. Without hesitation the best 5 years of my life. I am married to the best man in the whole world and I cannot wait to embark on this new adventure of parenthood together. Love you babe!

No comments:

Post a Comment