Sunday, November 4, 2012

Reconnecting in Dallas

As part of my birthday present this year my hubby sent me to Dallas to see my bestie. LA is such a transient place and most of my friends end up moving far away, so it starts to make me feel kind of lonely at times, but just a few days with a best friend was all I needed to rejuvenate me.


Her twins are just about the cutest think ever.

I love that they call each other brother. All day you hear "Here you go brother" "Don't be sad brother" and of course "No brother, no". So hilarious. 

We went to a neighborhood halloween party so I got to see their awesome Dumb & Dumber costumes in person. I mean how freaking cute!



We also got to go to the Dallas Arboretum and it was all decked out for Halloween. So cute.






We also got lots of girl time to get our nails done, go to the movies and just chat & laugh until our jaws hurt. Best friends are the best. So sad that Dallas is so far away.

No comments:

Post a Comment