Thursday, July 21, 2011

And I quote... "Dude, craigslist is insane!"

So the last month or so, I have been trying to sell Mason's truck, to no avail. With the truck and my old 97 Jetta sitting in driveway I decided that I needed to sell at least one of them before I had to pay another months worth of insurance for both cars! I have been hesitant to sell my Jetta mainly because I love it and it has sentimental value and I would much rather drive it around LA than that monster truck, but moving on... So I decided to at least list the Jetta on Craigslist, just see if I even got any hits on it. I had no idea what would follow...

5pm: Posted Jetta on CL


5:15pm: Calls start coming in. (I would say 1 call or text every 5 minutes.)


6pm: Met prospective buyer to show the car


6:15pm: Signed over a title


6:30pm: Walked back through my front door with cash in my hand.


Holy smokes! I didn't have even a minute to be sentimental, but I guess its better to just rip off the band-aid. I called my husband to tell him about my productive evening and his response was this..."Dude, craigslist is insane!"


Well said Mase.

2 comments:

  1. That is crazy!!!! Great Job though! I love the headboard, pillows, and your fabric choices too!! (from your other post of course!)

    ReplyDelete