Monday, July 11, 2011

Another Project Done!

Since moving into our little house 8 months ago (renting of course) I have been working on getting each room done. I finally got a big project done in our bedroom that I am excited about. I ordered some of the fabrics online so I wasn't quite sure how it would all look. But I really like the way it turned out. Here are the fabrics I chose.
I made the headboard with a board and some upholstery foam and then just recovered the pillows from my last bedroom set.
I also got this adorable bench off of craigslist and recovered it to finish off the bed. I still have a ways to go for the rest of the room, but this was a big part of it!

5 comments:

  1. WOW!!! I wish I had your talent for being so resourceful. Your room looks great!! And I LOVE the fabrics you chose. Nice work Chels :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that you did this. Please call me and give me a tutorial!! I have been wanting to do this to my bed as well...how did you attach it to the frame?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chels! first off -- I didn't know you had a blog...I feel so lame as your sister in law for not knowing....sorry! and secondly, your fabric chose looks like a professional picked them out for you! You can do everything from running Mason's company to home decor...How did we get so lucky? (It must've been Mason's cute smile right?;)

    Anyway, I love this....and I love you

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful! you could go into business! wedding flowers, refinishing furniture, and now home decor? what don't you do?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh how we miss that creative flare of yours around here, but great Job Chels !!

    ReplyDelete