Friday, July 15, 2011

Dreaming with Serene

So I have a friend named Serene. She is pretty much awesome and while the move to Long Beach has made our girls nights a little trickier, we make it work and it is always so much fun! This week she introduced me to a little something called Dream Dinners. It has been around for a while, I am just totally out of the loop, but basically it allows you to prepare fresh, yummy meals that you store in your freezer. They have a great selection of meals to choose from, then once you are there you measure everything out and package it up. The store was super clean and the people were extremely nice, all in all a great experience and I look forward to going back . While I don't think mine will look quite as nice as these photos...I will update you guys once I make a few of the meals!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for coming up to hang with me! I'll see you Friday, again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks totally fun....what a unique dinner planning situation?!

    ReplyDelete