Monday, July 25, 2011

Why my dogs are the best

So I am a serious animal lover. It is slightly embarrassing but even watching those ASPCA commercials make me tear up. Dogs are my favorite and a house isn't a home to me without dogs running around. I love having dogs for so many reasons. My boys, Jax and Gus are loyal, loving, silly, sweet, and are ALWAYS happy to see me. This week my dogs were particularly hilarious and I will share just 2 of these moments with you.

Moment #1: Mase and I went out to run a quick errand and came back to find this.
Jax had gotten into a almost completely full box of cereal. When we came in he was just standing there wagging his tail with the almost empty box stuck on his head.

Moment #2: I am fairly clumsy and often times it leads to me making a mess, and dogs come in very handy with cleanup. But this time I spilled a bowl of peas and was bumming because I didn't think the dogs would go for it. Boy was I wrong, they even like vegetables!

No comments:

Post a Comment