Friday, August 12, 2011

We are Officially A One Car Family

So after months of trying we finally sold the tacoma! Yay! We are super happy about that but now the pressure is on for us to purchase something (with a little better gas mileage) for me to drive. So, for right now we are a one car family. Since I work from home it hasn't really been an issue, and it makes me appreciate that we live within biking distance of almost everything I need. So Gus and I have been super active this week and biking everyday to the post office, bank, drugstore, grocery store, etc.
Having a beach cruiser with a basket on the front is really coming in handy! Such a great gift from my hubby, for my birthday many moons ago, when we were engaged. Wow, I cannot believe that our 4 year anniversary is coming up. Crazy! But that is totally me rambling.

But, just as the song says " you don't know what you got til its gone..." we had a small moment of frustration when we went to pick up the bbq we ordered the week before. It was a little tricky with only the prius...
Mason was a champ and tied the bbq into the back of the prius but man, times like this that makes us realize it is not so bad having a truck : )

No comments:

Post a Comment