Saturday, April 14, 2012

Back to Back Babies!

Is it just me or is pregnancy contagious? It always seems like when one of your girlfriends gets pregnant it starts a trend. So a few weeks ago I helped throw a shower for Sharie (who had her baby boy this week, Yay!) and this time it was my sweet friend Emily's turn. Lucky for me she is having a girl so I got to help throw two totally different showers.
As you can tell, I went a little over board with the whole pink theme, but I figured, hey when else will I have the chance to be this girlie?! Pink lemonade, strawberry butter and hot pink cupcakes= super fun night.
One of my favorite shower activities is decorating onesies. It is really easy and allows people to be as creative as they want and the mom to be gets to take home some one of a kind keepsakes. It is always a hit!

1 comment:

  1. Sister! Can you please help me out with HOW you set up your decorate a onesie area for a shower? I totally want to do it for a friend :)

    ReplyDelete