Wednesday, April 25, 2012

An unconventional date night

Dinner and a movie. That is pretty much the most typical date ever invented and happens to be one of our favorite dates because we love eating and we love movies! This weekend was no different except one little detail. Since we could not agree on a movie, we decided that we would go eat and then go to the theater together and then just see two different movies.
My hubby loves scary movies while even seeing the previews for those kinds of movies cause me to spontaneously close my eyes, cover my ears and hum to drown out the sound. Yeah, I am a big baby.  So we ate a delicious dinner at Cafe Rio and then I went to see The Lucky One and he saw Cabin in the Woods. And I have to say it wasn't as strange as I thought it would be to be alone in the movie.
I know compromise is a big part of marriage and all, but in this case I think we found a pretty sweet solution. Does that make us a weird married couple? Eh, probably. But who cares! 

1 comment: