Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Birthday Festivities

This weekend my hubby turned 29!! After throwing around a lot of ideas, he opted for a very low key celebration, which ended up being perfect. He works so much that it was really nice to take a break and spend some serious time together. I mean we got to spend the whole weekend together doing whatever my hubby wanted. It was a great weekend.
We started with some yummy burgers from Five Guys. Then surprise, surprise we hit the Peterson Automotive Museum. My man just loves his classic cars!It was our first time there and it was awesome. The museum is really cool, it is set up like a street scene and it is absolutely packed with so many amazing vehicles.My personal favorite was the scooter room. I totally want to buy a scooter now!!Then we headed over to the Beverly Center and picked up a few things for Mase. While shopping would not usually be something he wants to do, he has really been wanting a new pair of boots and shoe shopping is not really shopping in his book. It's like when a little kid says they are full of dinner but still have room for dessert, he can have the worst shopping legs and we walk into a shoe store and he is totally revitalized. Love my hubs. Cruising home at the end of a perfect day and I remember why pick up trucks are so awesome. Bench seats mean that I can snuggle up next to the birthday boy.
On his actual birthday (Sunday) we had a yummy dinner, roast, potatoes, & spinach salad. And I am a huge believer that everyone should blow out candles on their birthday, so while I know it was a little excessive to make a whole cake, but who doesn't love leftover birthday cake?
To my hubby,
I love you more and more everyday and I am so happy I get to spend eternity by your side.
Happy Birthday to the best man that I know!

1 comment:

  1. awwww, how sweet! You are such a good wifey, and you guys are ADORABLE together ;) Such a cute post :)

    ReplyDelete